We set ourselves apart from the rest because of our in-depth knowledge, continuous training and experience of even the most complex vein anatomy and pathophysiology. We evaluate every vein from the deep system down to the overlooked yet very important perforator veins. No stone goes unturned.
We also can help guide your office with the sometimes complicated startup of your vein practice from authorizations to maximizing and ensuring reimbursements, with step by step instructions and experienced personnel.
Once the patients’ diagnosis has been established, we will then be there to help navigate a smooth process for the patients’ treatment plan. We fully assist with getting the patient in the room, answering any lingering questions, prepping the room and patient, assisting the procedures, clean up and patient discharge. Patient care and client satisfaction is our number one priority. We take care of your patients as if our family. We pride ourselves on not only expert and quality examinations but also on building trusting client relationships.
WHAT WE OFFER:
• Lower extremity venous insufficiency mapping
• Lower extremity venous ultrasounds – Rule Out DVT
• Assistance with Venous Ablations using Covidien ClosureFast™ endovenous radiofrequency ablation (RFA)
• Assistance with Ambulatory Phlebectomies
• Ultrasound Guided Sclerotherapy • Superficial and Cosmetic Sclerotherapy
Headquarters Brandon, FL
Year founded 2015
Phlebology, Ultrasound, Venous Reflux Disease, Radiofrequency Ablations, Sclerotherapy, and Ambulatory Phlebectomies